This recipe has been passed on through generations in Brazil. The corn cream has a sweet, nutty taste that when combined with chicken makes it very tasty and flavorful.
The dish is done with pulled chicken breast mixed inside the corn cream and served like a lasagna however many Brazilians use the corn cream to garnish the chicken.. They pour the cream on the chicken breast accompanied with white rice.
Corn Cream With Pulled Chicken Recipe Ingredients
|Ingredients For This Recipe
How To Make This Chicken Cream Recipe
1. Put 4 egg whites in a bowl and blend it with a hand beater until it gets fluffy.
2. Take two cooked chicken breasts and make pulled chicken using two forks..
3. Add 1 liter of milk in a saucepan then add the corn starch with 4 egg yolks.. Place on a medium heat stove top and slowly stir until it starts forming into a cream.. May take up to 5 minutes. You may have to add more corn starch to thicken the cream.
4. When the cream is ready add the pulled chicken and the corn and continue stirring. Taste if salt is needed. Now you can place the cream evenly in a glass baking pan.
5. Then layer and spread the egg whites that were blended on top of the cream.
6. Once the egg whites are spread evenly on the corn cream, top it with shredded mozzarella just like you would do with lasagna.
7. Finally place in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until the top becomes golden brown.. Then let simmer outside the oven for 15 minutes. Ready To Serve! Enjoy.