So what’s in Mc Donald’s Big Mac sauce? There are a whole bunch of variations of Big Mac’s special sauce and although no one has really debunked it.. There are some recipes that are very close to making a duplicate of their secret hamburger sauce.
I personally tried a ton of recipes to duplicate the taste of Mc Donald’s secret Big Mac sauce and this one is extremely close. The sauce is delicious nonetheless! Enjoy it with any hamburger.
Big Mac Sauce Recipe Ingredients
|Cookware Needed For This Recipe|
|Ingredients For This Recipe|
How To Make This Big Mac Sauce Recipe
1. Take a small bowl and pour 1/2 a cup of mayonnaise in it.. Make sure it’s the original mayonnaise not diet or light.. Then add 2 1/2 tablespoons of 1000 Islands sauce from kraft. (You can use French Dressing but I prefer 1000 islands sauce.)
2. Then add the sweet pickle relish.. Do not add dill relish, the dill relish made the sauce too acidic in my opinion. Add the Apple Cider, sugar, a pinch of salt and chopped onions.
3. Make sure the onions are chopped really fine making the texture of the onions almost undetectable, otherwise the onions will overpower the taste of the sauce.
4. Now that the ingredients are all in the bowl, stir slowly until it’s well mixed and has that creamy look just like the original Big Mac sauce..
5. Then keep refrigerated for 1 hour so the flavors all blend together.. After one hour the Big Mac sauce is done! Enjoy with your hamburgers! Also, try this sauce on salads, or baked potatoes. It tastes Amazing.