This Biscuit pudding is a great recipe dish for birthdays and also makes a lovely dessert.. It’s easy to make, crunchy, creamy and tasty, no baking is required and you can add your own finishing touches both with ingredients and decor..
If you like chocolate add cocoa or drizzle with chocolate sauce, you can also make a biscuit pudding cake with the same ingredients and serve it with a scoop of ice cream on the side.. Many people like the recipe because it’s simple, not many ingredients and there’s no baking required. Chocolate Biscuit pudding originated in Sri Lanka and is now a world wide dessert which come in many varieties.
Biscuit Pudding Recipe Ingredients
|Ingredients For This Recipe
How To Make This Biscuit Pudding Recipe
1. In a medium mixing bowl add (70g) of flavored whipping cream powder of your choice with a cup of milk, mix with a hand mixer until it becomes creamy and fluffy then set aside..
Note: I found fruit flavored whipping cream powder at Walmart.. They have several varieties of whipping cream powder.. If you have a hard time finding flavored whipping cream powder buy the original whipping cream powder and add cocoa powder for chocolate or mix fruit puree of your choice with the powder.
2. Crush biscuits of your choice in a food processor until they become crumbs.. You can also do it with Oreo cookies. Then set them aside in a bowl.
3. Now you can make the whip cream to decorate for the top.. In this recipe I used vanilla whipping cream powder.. Add about a 1/4 cup of powder with a 1/4 cup of milk and mix until it becomes fluffy.
4. Preparing to layer the pudding and biscuit crumbs in a glass or dessert cup.. Simply add the first layer of flavored cream at the bottom then layer the biscuit crumbs on top and repeat the process. When you have reached the top it’s time to frost and decorate.
5. Put cream in a piping tube or bag and slowly move around the edges of the glass or cup.. Continue twirling until you reach the center.. Then you can make cute decor on top depending on the tips you have.. Finally top it with chocolate sprinkles and a piece of your favorite chocolate. Enjoy!