For those of you who are wondering what is “Kuchen” it’s a German word for cake.. German Kuchen pies are very popular not only in Germany but around the world. This Kuchen pie recipe is very easy to make. I always get compliments from guests and my kids totally love it. It has the moist texture like a sponge cake and crust of a Kuchen pie. Great combination!
Chocolate Kuchen Pie Recipe Ingredients
|Cookware Needed For This Recipe|
|Ingredients For This Recipe|
How To Make Chocolate Kuchen Pie
1. Pour the eggs in a mixing bowl, then add the sugar, vanilla sugar and beat until it gets creamy and fluffy.
2. Add oil, milk, and the cocoa powder to the mix and continue to beat until well blended..
3. Take some pie batter and fill up a small bowl and set aside for later.
4. Now add the cake flour and baking powder to the mix in the large mixing bowl and continue to beat until it’s well blended and creamy.
5. Pour the batter from the large mixing bowl in the silicone mold and bake for about 45 to 60 minutes or until done at 300 to 350 degrees. (Check every 15 minutes).
6. When you see the batter has turned into a pie it’s done, take it out of the oven and pour the cake batter from the small bowl onto the pie.
7. Then put it back into the oven until the top forms into a crust (Check every 5 minutes).. Enjoy this great chocolate pie dessert!