This recipe was requested by one of our visitors.. We were delighted to make it. The Mango Mousse Pudding Dessert is a very popular dish served all over the world primarily where it originated in Brazil
where they make other popular and similar creamy mousse desserts such as “Maracuja” passion fruit mousse or strawberry mousse. Mango fruit mousse has a creamy texture and refreshing fruity taste with every scoop.. The Mousse pudding is usually served after a meal or just as a snack like ice cream.
In this recipe we used mango puree instead of mango concentrate juice for a thicker hearty texture like pudding but still a mousse. Also with freshly done mango puree you taste more of the fruit. Easy simple recipe but tasty.. Hope you like it! Enjoy.
Mango Mousse Pudding Recipe Ingredients
|Cookware Needed For This Recipe|
|Ingredients For This Recipe|
How To Make Mango Fruit Mousse Pudding
1. Start off by pouring a can of sweetened condensed milk in a mixing bowl, add 1 can of nestle cream, then add 200 ml of mango puree. 3 Ingredients only!
Note: To make the mango puree cut small cubed pieces of mango and mix them with a food processor or blender..
2. Mix the creams and the fruit puree with a hand held immersion blender until the mango puree and the creams are well blended and turns into a creamy texture..
3. When the mousse batter turns into a creamy texture place in the fridge for 3 to 5 hours.
4. Take the mousse out of the fridge after 3 to 5 hours and it’s ready to serve.. In this recipe I just used a regular glass but you can find some pretty dessert cups online.
5. For toppings you can add a little yogurt, lemon zest, whipping cream or small pieces of mango.. You can also get fancy by using a piping bag to to make a lovely presentation. (See pic below)
Note: The pic below is actually “passion fruit” mousse.. It’s just to show you how it would look if you were to serve mango mousse with a piping bag,